2022 ANCE will be virtual on Friday, March 25th.
South Shore Health
At South Shore Health, we improve the health of our family, friends and neighbors by bringing together people, caregivers and excellence in medicine.
We are looking for a Clinical Dietitian to provide clinical nutrition services, including medical nutrition therapy, to outpatient cardiac and pulmonary rehab patients. We will rely on you to:
• Screen and prioritize patients for the shift, document which patients need assessment notes or schedule for interview
• Assess patients using information from EMR (labs, meds, patient and family), physicians, nurses and other clinical providers, following the ADIME format.
• Provide nutrition counseling to patients in person, in classes or virtually as needed.
• Provide in-service education to facility employees and students. Also provides nutrition presentations to community organizations as requested by CNM.
• Initiate research of scientific literature searches to update educational handouts or update policies and procedures, standards of practice or guidelines
About South Shore Health
As the largest health care employer on the South Shore, we offer advanced medicine with the close-knit, supportive feel of a community hospital. As Southeastern Massachusetts’ most comprehensive health care system, we provide a rewarding and supportive environment for our highly respected colleagues. Discover the true spirit of collaboration.
To apply, email: DBulgaris@southshorehealth.org
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in nutrition from a CDR/A.N.D.-approved program
• Completion of a Dietetic Internship from a CDR-accredited program
• Passed an RD exam or eligibility to take RD exam
• LDN licensure or LDN licensure eligibility in MA
• RD licensure or RD licensure eligibility in MA
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Strong nutritional assessment and organizational skills