2022 ANCE will be virtual on Friday, March 25th.
As soon as possible
Responsibilities include assessing patient’s nutritional status and setting goals with patient; Providing teaching on ways to achieve patient's goals; Providing educational materials to patients, helping to maintain/develop such material; Performing diabetes-related education as assigned; Providing individual, group, and family MNT to patients with diabetes, pre-diabetes, gestational diabetes, and other diagnoses; Teaching at DSME classes; and documenting services provided in medical record.
• Education: BS Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics.
• License/Certifications: Active Registered Dietitian, licensed in the state of NH.
• Experience: Experience with or willingness to learn theories of adult learning.
• Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
• CDE or meets eligibility for exam.
• Ability to perform multitasked functions, prioritize care and willingness to update knowledge regarding diabetes care.