Don't miss our annual meeting Friday, March 23, 2018.
commensurate with education and experience according to Massachusetts State University Professional Association (Union) contract
Tenure-track position in the Department of Food and Nutrition starting fall 2018. The position involves undergraduate teaching in areas related to food and nutrition. Specific areas of teaching within dietetic, nutrition, and wellness programs include: Food, culture; and society; Food and food systems; Health and wellness; Community nutrition. Additional responsibilities include advising students, curriculum development, and service to the University.
Link to job: Click here: https://framingham.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp;jsessionid=8D783E4AE42D5E13BA9724CF98D884AE?JOBID=90796
• Doctoral degree in Food and Nutrition or closely related field by September 1, 2018
• Must be able to work on campus starting September 2018
• Broad background in food, community nutrition, wellness and health, and nutrition with expertise to teach in a range of areas at all levels of the undergraduate curriculum
• Evidence of effective teaching at the University level
• Registered dietitian or experience as a nutrition professional