Don't miss our annual meeting Friday, March 23, 2018.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages the patient food service operation including patient meal selection, data entry, tray delivery and recovery
• Responsible for overseeing the interaction and communication between the patient and NFS
• Interviews, hires, orients, trains, evaluates, disciplines, and terminates personnel. Recommends staff for promotions, transfers.
• Plans appropriate staffing levels to meet operational standards.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, and/or REGISTRATIONS :
• RD & LDN required
• BS Degree required
• Three years of related work experience
SKILLS/ ABILITIES/ COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Communication skills— written, oral, and listening.
• Must have thorough knowledge of Word, Excel and CBORD
• Must be able to guide staff through change demonstrating leadership, positive attitude and strong team spirit
www.mghcareers.org JOB ID 3039810