Thanks for a great virtual ANCE!
At South Shore Health, we come together to improve the health of our family, friends and neighbors by bringing people, caregivers and excellence in medicine together As One. We are seeking a Registered Dietician to join us as a part-time Clinical Dietician in our Level III NICU to provide clinical nutrition services to the NICU, Special Care Nursery, Pediatrics and OB.
• Assess patients using the Nutrition Care Process with info from EMR, daily meal rounds, patient and families, physicians and nurses
• Prioritize patients for the shift, documenting those who need assessment notes
• Provide in-service education to RD staff and other employees/students
• Initiate research of scientific literature to update educational handouts or procedures
• Seek knowledge and skills to maintain registration with CDR
• Bachelor’s degree in nutrition from a CDR/A.N.D.-approved program; master’s preferred
• Completion of a Dietetic Internship from a CDR-accredited program
• 2+ years’ experience as an RD in NICU/SCN and Pediatrics
• Passing status on RD exam or eligibility to take RD exam
• MA RD/RDN license or license eligibility
• MA LDN license
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel preferred