Thanks for a great virtual ANCE!
Commensurate with Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition or related field and at least 6 months of clinical nutrition experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
• Bilingual speaking ability (Spanish). Skill in the effective use of English language to read and express ideas/facts orally.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/xW2MQbCrXEjqcby2Fx1n8
Massachusetts’ free, home-delivered meals program for the critically and chronically ill has an opening for a Part-Time Bilingual Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. Community Servings is a non-profit food and nutrition program focused on the nutritional needs of underserved populations across the state. Over the past 30 years, we have delivered over 8.5 million free, scratch-made meals to the critically ill in the context of medical nutrition therapy.
• Reviews client medical records and nutritional status to assess client eligibility for home meal delivery program
• Conducts telephonic nutritional assessments and develops care plans for meal delivery clients
• Collaborates with referral partners and medical professionals to adjust client care plans
• Assists with the tracking and maintenance of client paperwork for annual funder and agency audits