Due to health concerns due to COVID-19, we have made the decision to cancel the 2020 ANCE. Stay safe and we hope to see you in 2021!
To provide complete nutritional care of high priority and at risk patients, in the inpatient setting, based on preceding nutritional assessment and work cooperatively with representatives from other disciplines on nutrition-related problems or projects. To provide complete nutrition care and education to patients and/or responsible family members in various Cape Cod Hospital based outpatient and community programs.
• Ability to read, write and communication in English.
• Completion of Bachelor of Science Program from an accredited undergraduate college program in foods and nutrition followed by an Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly ADA) approved dietetic internship.
• Current registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetic OR CDR Registration within 1 year of hire required.
• Licensure within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts within 1 year of hire required.
• Knowledge in all aspects of medical nutrition therapy.
• Good communication skills.
Do You Want to Make a Difference for Your Profession and Your Community? Visit our Public Policy Section.
Join the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and choose Massachusetts as your home state.