Thanks for a great virtual ANCE!
The School of Health Sciences at Merrimack College is seeking an outstanding and highly motivated full-time non-tenure track faculty and Program Director to join the Nutrition and Public Health department in the Fall of 2021. This is a ten-month faculty appointment with an additional administrative contract for two summer months. Please visit www.merrimack.edu/jobs for more information and to apply.
1. An earned doctoral degree in nutrition or closely related field and have three years professional experience post credentialing preferred OR a master’s degree in nutrition or closely related field and have five years professional experience post credentialing.
2. Current Registered Dietitian (RD) credential from the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
3. Professional experience in sports nutrition is preferred.
4. Current knowledge of the standards for accreditation of RD sponsored by Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND).
5. Experience managing experiential education placements and/or Dietetic Internships.
6. University teaching experience is preferred.
7. Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication and interpersonal relationships.